ANY PERSON OR ENTITY USING OR OTHERWISE ACCESSING THE SITE AT advertall.co.uk OR ANY OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN THE SITE MUST AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS USER AGREEMENT
1. Terms and definitions used in these Rules
1.1. Resource — web site located on the Internet at the address: https://advertall.co.uk/, along with iOS, Android, Windows mobile/Windows Phone-based advertall.co.uk mobile applications, maintained by the Resource Administration and representing communication platform for posting of temporal classified announcements;
1.2. Register entry/account — an electronic User area within functional system of the Resource, with a help of which he/she is able to manage his/her announcements on the Resource.
2. General provisions
2.1. The Resource Administration offers to the User services related to the use of Resource for posting of information (announcements) concerning goods (services) for the purpose of further sale of various goods and services by other Users.
2.2. All transactions are concluded directly between the Users. In such a manner the Resource Administration is not a party of the transaction, but it only provides a communication trade platform for posting of announcements. Subsequently, as described in much more details herein, the Resource Administration is not a party of such transactions, neither has any control over any element of such transactions, nor bears any responsibility with regard to any party in relation to such a transaction.
2.3. These Rules on use of the Resource (hereinafter — the Rules) have been developed by the Resource Administration; they determine the terms and conditions of use of the Resource and rights and obligations of its Users and the Resource Administration, as well. The Rules also cover relations connected with the rights and interests of the third parties not being the Resource Users, but which rights and interests could be affected following such activities of the Resource Users.
2.5. The User shall comprehensively familiarize himself/herself with these Rules prior to logging-in to the Resource or posting announcements. User logging to the Resource either by filling of appropriate forms on a registration page, or by means of entering via a social network, as well as posting of announcement by filling of appropriate forms at the Resource shall mean a complete and unconditional acceptance of these Rules by the User.
2.6. The Resource Administration shall not be responsible for the announcements posted, reference information, companies data, users communication, including, but not limited to, messages from e-mail, chat, or any other communication facilities, either via Resource or any other web site, for any offers, comments posted by users, files, images, photos, videos, sounds or any other materials available through the Resource.
2.7. The Resource Administration does not pursue actions focused on checking of materials posted by Users; the Resource Administration expressly disclaims all responsibilities in relation to materials posted by Users too. The Resource Administration prevents infringement of copyright and intellectual property right infringement in the course of using of the Resource. The Resource Administration shall be free to delete any User material, which infringes intellectual property rights, at its own discretion. The Resource Administration reserves a right to delete any user-posted material without prior notice. The Resource Administration is entitled also to terminate Users’ access to the Resource, in the event that such Users repeatedly infringe rights or commit any actions in contrast to these Rules. The Resource Administration reserves a right to determine whether the posted materials comply with the Rules.
2.8. The Resource Administration may set limits of active announcements for appropriate columns. The Resource Administration can render services of increasing of a column limit by means of sales of an announcements package.
2.9. These Rules can be changed and/or amended by the Resource Administration unilaterally without any prior specific notice. These Rules shall represent an open publicly available document. The current edition of the Rules can be found on the Internet at the address: https://advertall.co.uk/rules. The Resource Administration advises the User regularly to check terms and conditions of the Rules for any alterations and/or amendments. Further use of Resource by the User after any alterations and/or amendments being introduced to the Rules shall mean User’s acceptance and agreement with such alterations and/or amendments.
3. Statuses of the Resource Users
3.1. User’s logging to the Resource is free of charge, voluntary, and can be carried out through the address on the Internet: https://advertall.co.uk.
3.2. The Resource User shall be an individual registered to the Resource in an order stipulated herein, who is of age permissible for acceptance of these Rules pursuant to legislation of state, which citizen the User is, being appropriately authorized (hereinafter — the User). The Users may also act on behalf of the company that provides goods and services and intends to post announcements to the Resource. In this case Users shall be empowered for such representation in a written form.
3.3. During registration to the Resource the User shall provide necessary veridical and current information for the purpose of generation of User account, which includes each User’s unique login (email address), and a Resource password, as well as his/her surname and name. Resource Registration Form may ask the User to provide more detailed information.
3.4. The User shall be responsible for authenticity, currency, completeness and statutory compliance of information he/she provides, and for its freedom from the third-party claims.
3.5. During registration the User shall acknowledge these Rules and undertake all rights and responsibilities specified herein in relation to the use and functioning of the Resource. The User obtains full access to using of the Resource functionality and fee-based services provided that he/she pays for such services.
3.7. Until the User proves conversely, any actions committed under his/her login and password shall be deemed as committed by a relevant User. In the event of unauthorized access to the login and password and/or to the User profile, or when login and password were distributed, the User shall immediately notify the Resource Administration hereof.
4. Responsibilities of the Resource Users
4.1. When using the Resource the User shall:
4.1.1. ensure compliance with the provisions of applicable law, these Rules and other specific documents of the Resource Administration;
4.1.2. provide veridical, complete and current data during registration, ensure them being updated;
4.1.3. The User shall immediately change data for accessing to the Resource, if he/she has a suspicion that his/her email address and password used for entering to the Resource were disclosed or probably used by the third parties.
4.1.4. notify the Resource Administration of unauthorized access to the personal account and/or of unauthorized access to and/or use of User’s login and password;
4.1.5. Prevent other Users’ getting access to the personal account or any specific information contained on it, if this can lead to violation of the laws of the Russian Federation and/or these Rules, and special papers of the Resource Administration;
4.1.6. Avoid posting of information and objects (including references hereto) to the Resource, which can infringe other persons’ rights and interests;
4.1.7. Avoid posting of information and objects (including references hereto) to the Resource prohibited by these Rules and by law;
4.1.8. preevaluate legal validity of posting of such materials prior to actually post them;
4.2. Each User shall warrant and acknowledge that (a) he/she undertakes full responsibility for obtaining of all necessary permits in relation to any User content, which he/she represents, downloads, or displays; (b) any User content represented, downloaded or displayed by him/her does not infringe any copyrights, patents, rights for trademarks, firm names, commercial secrets or any other personal or proprietary rights of any third party (“Third party rights”); and (c) he/she is entitled and authorized for sale, trade, distribution or export, or for offer for sale, trade, distribution or export of products and services described in User content, and such sale, trade, distribution or export, or offer does not infringe any Third party rights.
4.3. Upon existence of doubts concerning legal validity of some or other actions, including with regard to posting of information or provision of access the Resource Administration recommends to refrain from exercising of the latter.
4.4. Using the Resource the User shall not:
4.4.1. Log in as a User on behalf or instead of other person (“false account”). However, the User can log in for and on behalf of other individual or legal entity subject to receipt of necessary well-documented authorities
4.4.2. confuse User concerning his/her personality using login and password of any other registered User;
4.4.3. Illegally download, store, post, distribute or provide access to or in any other way use intellectual property of Users and the third parties;
4.4.4. perform bulk mailing to the addresses of other Resource Users without their consents;
4.4.5. use software and pursue any other actions aimed to interference with normal operation of the Resource or Users personal areas;
4.4.6. Download, store, post, distribute and provide access to, or in any other way use viruses, Trojans and other malware;
4.4.7. Without specific permit of the Resource Administration use automatic scripts (programs, bots, and crawlers) in order to collect information on the Resource and/or for interaction with the Resource and its functionality;
4.4.8. In any way, including, but not limited to, fraudulently, be way of breach of faith or crack, endeavour to get access to other User’s login and password;
4.4.9. Perform illegal collection and processing of other individuals’ personal data;
4.4.10. Use the Resource otherwise but via interface provided by the Resource Administration, except when such actions were directly permitted to the User pursuant to a separate agreement with the Resource Administration;
4.4.11. Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, carry out trade transactions and resell access to using of the Resource for any purposes, except when such actions were directly permitted to the User pursuant to a separate agreement with the Resource Administration;
4.4.12. Post any other information, which upon individual opinion of the Resource Administration is undesirable, disagrees with the purposes of creation of the Resource, encroaches Users’ interests or otherwise presents itself as undesirable for being posted to the Resource;
5. Advertall Services. The Advertall services available via the Site (“Services“) provide you with the ability to post, search, transmit and link listings, messages, comments, files, images, photos, videos and other materials (“Content“). Posting an ad on Advertall is generally free but there are certain services Users may pay for. If you decide to take advantage of the paid-for advertising service you’ll be able to review and accept terms that will be clearly disclosed at the time you post your ad. The Site and the Content are intended only for the purposes specified or implied therein, and your use of the Site and/or all Content is entirely at your own risk. Please note, whilst we endeavour to provide accurate and up-to-date information, the Content may not be wholly accurate or up-to-date, complete or free of defects, and is subject to change, often at very short notice. All Content is provided without any representations or warranties of any kind (implied or express) to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law. Save for Content uploaded by you, Advertall owns or controls all relevant intellectual property rights in the Site and the Content. You may not publish, distribute, extract, re-utilise, or reproduce any part of the Site or the Content in any form (including storing it in any medium) other than as expressly allowed herein or as set out in the Site and the Content (or under UK or local law). The Site and the Content are not for re-distribution, transfer, assignment or sublicense.
6. Prices and Payment. Prices and availability of Services are as posted on the Site and are subject to change without notice. We may change such prices at any time by posting new prices on the Site. Payments may be made by credit or debit card. All credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If your card issuer refuses to authorise payment, your order will be cancelled and we will not be liable and we are not obliged to inform you of the reason for the refusal. By using your credit or debit card, you confirm that the card is yours and that there are sufficient funds or credit available to cover the charges. Due to the nature of the Services, any refunds made are at the sole discretion of Advertall. Nothing herein affects your statutory rights.
7. Uploading Content. You retain ownership of the rights you hold in your uploaded Content. When you upload material to the Site (including, without limitation, Content) you hereby grant to us a worldwide, perpetual, non-exclusive license to use that material in any media the extent necessary to provide the Services and for our promotional purposes. You further agree to waive your moral rights for the purposes of this licence. You warrant and represent that you personally created such content and all materials contained within such content. Where necessary, we reserve the right to cut, edit, crop or arrange your material as necessary in our discretion. Unless you have requested otherwise, your name may be published alongside your material. If you do not want to grant these rights, please do not submit material to the Site. Please note that certain types of content may be protected by copyright (even if not marked with the © symbol) and if you are not the creator of all Content then you must first get permission from the creator of the Content or the copyright holder before uploading the Content to the Site. Additionally, if you want to publish Content depicting or portraying someone other than yourself, you must get permission from such individual(s) before uploading to the Site. Do not upload any Content that is unlawful, confidential or proprietary. We assume no liability with respect to the disclosure or use of confidential or proprietary information uploaded to our Site.
For the avoidance of doubt, you warrant that all Content uploaded by you, either from your own computer or another site/server, is created and owned entirely by you or you have the necessary licenses, rights and permissions to use the Content and to grant to us the rights granted hereunder.
You agree that we have no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any Content maintained or transmitted on or through the Site. The accounts of our Users operate on shared resources. Excessive use or abuse of these shared network resources by one User may have a negative impact on other Users. Misuse of network resources in a manner that impairs network performance, including excessive consumption of CPU time, memory, disk space, and session time, is prohibited. You acknowledge that we have the right, at our sole discretion, to terminate your account, limit the number of transmissions you may send or receive through the Site, or limit the amount of storage space, bandwidth, or other resources you may use. You are solely responsible for making backup copies of any and all of your Content. Do not rely upon the Site as a primary storage space for your Content. You should preserve backup copies of any digital data, information or other materials that you have uploaded.
8. User Conduct Rules. You agree to obey all applicable laws in using the Site and when sending emails in relation to the Site, and agree that you are responsible for the contents and/or communications you upload to or initiate via the Site. You agree that you are responsible for everything that you post or transmit to the Site and you agree (in relation to the Site):
ü not to upload content or participate in any form of activity via the Site which is unlawful, harassing, libellous, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, indecent, obscene, profane, sexually-oriented, racially-offensive or otherwise includes objectionable material;
ü not to upload content which you do not have the right to use, or present yourself or any content in a false or misleading way or copy, modify, or distribute any other User’s content (and/or harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses) without their consent;
ü not to abuse other Users or anyone else and not to spam or intentionally send repeated or identical (or similar) messages to any other person;
ü not to collect personal data about other Users, or publish your own contact details or those of anyone else to any third party, or contact any User or other relevant person who has asked not to be contacted;
ü not to register more than one account for yourself or anyone else, or bypass measures used to prevent or restrict access to Advertall;
ü not to upload content that contains anything which could be used to determine or alter the architecture of the Site, or could be used to decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer the Site;
ü not to upload or distribute content which is or contains spam, chain letters, or pyramid schemes or which may impose an unreasonable load on the infrastructure of Advertall;
ü not to upload content intended to be used for a commercial purpose other than for your own personal purposes relating directly to the Content;
ü not to post non-local or irrelevant Content, repeatedly post the same or similar Content, or otherwise impose an unreasonably or disproportionately large load on the Advertall infrastructure;
ü not to post the same item or service in more than one classified category or forum, or in more than one metropolitan area;
ü not to attempt to gain unauthorized access to Advertall’s computer systems or engage in any activity that disrupts, diminishes the quality of, interferes with the performance of, or impairs the functionality of, the Service or the Advertall website; and
ü not to upload content that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, or limit the functioning of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorised access to any data or other information of any third party, and not to use any robot spider, scraper or other automated means to access Advertall and/or collect data or other content for any purpose without Advertall’s express written consent (save for internet search engines and non-commercial public archives that comply with Advertall’s robots.txt file.
You acknowledge and accept that when you upload material to Advertall, you may be exposed to comments or critical submissions from other Users that are unfair, inaccurate, offensive, indecent, inaccurate, misleading or otherwise objectionable to you and you hereby waive any rights or remedies you have or may have against Advertall with respect to any such comments or submissions.
You further acknowledge that Advertall does not pre-screen or approve Content, but that Advertall will have the right (but not the obligation) in its sole discretion to refuse, delete or move any Content that is available via the Service, for violating the spirit of the site or the Terms or for any other reason.
9. Objectionable Material. If you encounter or become aware of any objectionable or infringing or unlawful content posted anywhere on the Site, please immediately report such material (and the specific page on which it is found) to firstname.lastname@example.org including:
ü Your full name and contact details;
ü A description of the objectionable material and the specific page within the Site on which it is found (sufficient for us to locate the material (e.g. the URL);
ü A statement that you have a good faith belief that the objectionable material is a copyrighted work, a trademark or other content not authorised by the owner or is otherwise unlawful;
ü Your electronic or physical signature.
Please note that there may be adverse legal consequences if you make a false or bad faith allegation through this process. You acknowledge and agree that, while Advertall reserves the right to remove any Content from the Site at any time, Advertall shall not be responsible for issuing “Take Down Notices” to any third party site and Advertall shall have no liability for the posting of any Content by a User.
10. Repeat Infringers. Your account will be terminated if, in Advertall’s reasonable opinion, you are determined to be a repeat infringer (or otherwise have been the subject of more than one valid takedown request which has not been successfully rebutted).
11. No Endorsement by Advertall. We do not pre-screen or monitor and therefore do not endorse (and we expressly disclaim any and all liability in connection with) any Content uploaded to the Site or exhibited or otherwise exploited by Users.
12. Termination of this Agreement. Advertall may at any time, in our sole discretion without prior notice to you and without reimbursement, terminate this legal Agreement, delete or deactivate your account, block your email or IP address, terminate your access to the Site and/or use of the Services (or any part thereof), remove and discard any Content if we believe that you may have breached (or acted in a manner indicating that you do not intend to or are unable to comply with) any term herein, or if we are legally required to do so by law, or if continuation is likely to be no longer commercially viable. You acknowledge that we will cooperate fully with investigations of violations of systems or network security at other sites, including cooperating with law enforcement authorities in investigating suspected criminal violations. Advertall shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of this Agreement or of access to Advertall. You agree to not attempt to use the Services after any such termination. We reserve the right in our sole discretion to remove any Content that, in our judgement, does not comply with this Agreement. We are not responsible for any failure or delay in removing such Content. You hereby consent to such removal and waive any claim against us arising wherefrom.
13. Limitation of liability
13.1 ALL SERVICES RENDERED BY THE RESOURCE ADMINISTRATION ARE RENDERED “AS IS”, “AS AVAILABLE” AND “WITH ALL FAULTS”, AND THE RESOURCE ADMINISTRATION DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY GUARANTIES REGARDING CONDITION, QUALITY, LIFE DURATION, PERFORMANCE, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMMERCIAL VALUE AND SUITABILITY FOR SPECIFIC PURPOSES. ALL SUCH WARRANTIES AND LIABILITIES ARE HEREBY EXCLUDED.
13.2 THE RESOURCE ADMINISTRATION MAKES NO WARRANTIES CONCERNING AUTHENTICITY, ACCURACY, CORRECTNESS, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, STABILITY, COMPLETENESS OR CURRENCY OF ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED BY MEANS OF THE RESOURCE; THE RESOURCE ADMINISTRATION MAKES NO WARRANTIES CONCERNING THAT MANUFACTURING, IMPORT, EXPORT, OFFER, DISPLAYING, PURCHASE, SALE AND/OR USE OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, WHICH ARE OFFERED OR DISPLAYED ON THE RESOURCE DO NOT INFRINGE ANY THIRD PARTIES’ RIGHTS; AND THE RESOURCE ADMINISTRATION MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS OF WHATSOEVER NATURE CONCERNING ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OFFERED OR PROVIDED ON THE RESOURCE.
13.3 Any data downloaded or in any other way acquired by means of the Resource are created at each User’s discretion, and each User shall be fully responsible for any damages inflicted to the computer system or loss of data, which may arise as a result of downloading of any such data.
13.4 The Resource Administration and affiliated parties shall bear no responsibility for materials posted by the Users, as well as for goods and services offered by the User for trade. The Resource Administration disclaims all warranties regarding that quality of goods and services acquired by means of the Resource will be consistent with a buyer’s expectations and/or demands. The Resource Administration makes no warranties about that goods, services or information ordered by means of the Resource will be provided by the Resource User in accordance with a buyer’s expectations.
13.5 Each User agrees to be obliged to indemnify the Resource Administration, affiliated parties, directors, officials and employees from any and all losses, claims, liabilities (as well as from legal costs to the fullest extent), which may arise following Users’ use of the Resource, or as a result of violation of any condition of the Rules. Each User hereby agrees to indemnify the Resource Administration, affiliated parties, directors, officials and employees from any and all losses, claims, liabilities (as well as from legal costs), which may arise following Users’ violation of representations and warranties made by him/her towards the Resource Administration.
13.6 Each User hereby agrees to indemnify the Resource Administration, affiliated parties, directors, officials and employees from any and all losses, claims, liabilities, which may arise, whether directly or indirectly, as a result of any claims, made by holders/claimants of the Third parties or other parties’ rights, related to the goods and services offered or displayed on the Resource. Each User hereby acknowledges that the Resource Administration shall have no liabilities or responsibilities against you with regard to any data posted by any other persons, as well as those discreditable or illegal, and risk of losses related to such data remains entirely with each User.
13.7 The Resource Administration shall not be responsible for any expressed or implicit, penalty, accidental or consequential losses or damage of whatsoever nature (including, but not limited to, losses related to loss of profit or saving, termination of business, loss of information, loss of benefit), incurred as a result of transactioning, negligence, delinquency, or in any other way, or any other losses related to the following actions:
ü use or impossibility of use of the Resource;
ü in case of any defects of goods, patterns, data, information or services purchased of otherwise acquired from the User or by any other party by means of the Resource;
ü infringement of the third-parties rights or claims, or requirements for production, import, export, distribution, offer, display, acquisition, sale and/or use of User’s products or services, offered or displayed on the Resource, which may infringe or may be purported as infringing the third parties’ rights; or a claim of any party related to rights protection;
ü unauthorized third parties’ access to any User’s data or personal information;
ü applications or actions of any Resource User; or
ü other actions related to use of Resource and arising by negligence, as well.
13.8 Limitations and exclusion of liability against you shall be used to the fullest extent in accordance with these Rules.
13.9 The Resource Administration reserves a right to delete or block access to information posted by User without notice in the event of:
receiving of mandatory judgments of competent public authorities; claim of a holder of intellectual property rights to terminate infringement of his/her rights by a user on the Resource; other infringements of rights or legal interests of other Resource Users, of legal entities or individuals upon their reasonable appeal; detecting information, which posting to the Resource is prohibited under these Rules.
13.10 The Resource Administration shall be entitled to block access to information posted by users to the Resource at its sole discretion having provided a user with relevant substantiation.
14. Indemnity. You agree to indemnify Advertall for any loss or damage that may be incurred by Advertall, including without limitation legal fees, arising from any breach by you of any warranty or other term herein or your misuse of any material or information obtained through the Site or the Content. You further undertake to indemnify Advertall for all loss or damage incurred by Advertall in relation to any third party claim against Advertall for infringement of intellectual property rights arising in relation to your provision of materials to the Site and/or the Content.
15. Warranties. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW IN YOUR TERRITORY, ALL ADVERTALL CONTENT IS, AND THE ADVERTALL SERVICES ARE, PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ADVERTALL MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT (A) THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (B) THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (C) THE RESULTS OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICES WILL BE EFFECTIVE, ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, OR (D) THE QUALITY OF ANY MATERIALS OR SERVICES OBTAINED BY YOU FROM THE SITE, FROM US, OR FROM ANY THIRD PARTIES’ WEBSITES TO WHICH THE SITE IS LINKED, WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS OR BE FREE FROM MISTAKES, ERRORS OR DEFECTS. THE USE OF THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND WITH YOUR AGREEMENT THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM SUCH ACTIVITIES.
16. Trade Marks. The brands, products and service names used in the Site and the Content (including without limitation, “Advertall”) are trademarks or trade names of Advertall or its affiliates or trading partners unless otherwise stated.
17. Hacking. You agree and undertake not to attempt to damage, deny service to, hack, crack, reverse-engineer, or otherwise interfere (collectively, “Interfere“) with the Site and/or the Content in any manner. If you in any way Interfere with of these, you agree to pay all damages we incur as a result. Advertall will cooperate with the authorities in prosecuting any User who Interferes with the Site, the Content or otherwise attempts to defraud Advertall or any other parties through your use of the Site, the Content or any services provided hereunder. Advertall reserves the right to deny any or all access or service to any User for any reason, at any time, at our sole discretion. You agree that we may block your access, and at our sole discretion to disallow your continued use of the Content and/or the Site. We reserve the right to take any action we may deem appropriate in our sole discretion with respect to violations or enforcement of the terms of this Agreement, and we expressly reserve all rights and remedies available to us at law or in equity.
18. No Partnership. Your use of the Site and/or the Content creates no partnership, client, fiduciary or other professional relationship.
19. Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties on the subject matter hereof. There are no understandings, agreements, or representations, oral or written, not specified herein regarding this Agreement.
20. Force Majeure. We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations hereunder that is caused by events outside our reasonable control.
21. Severance. If any part, term, or provision of this Agreement shall be held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be illegal, unenforceable, or in conflict with any relevant law, the remaining portions or provisions shall still remain valid and continue in full force and effect.
22. No Waiver. No waiver, express or implied, by either party of any term or condition or of any breach by the other of any of the provisions of this Agreement shall operate as a waiver of any breach of the same or any other provision of this Agreement.
23. Variation. This Agreement may be varied from time to time by our posting new terms on the Site, and any such amendment will be applicable to all Users from the date and time such revised terms have been posted on the Site. Your continued use of the Site or services constitutes agreement with and acceptance of any such amendment or other changes.
24. Law and Jurisdiction. This Agreement shall be governed by and will be construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes arising under or in connection with this Agreement shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of London, England.
25. Contacting Us. If you have any questions, please contact us at the following address: AdvertALL Classified ads Silverstream House, 45 Fitzroy Street, Fitzrovia, London W1T 6EBPhone- 03301005403 email@example.com